Well, at least I had to look good for the selfies I took! :)
(check out this one of me and the arc de triomphe!)
So... to keep my relatively natural looking face I had a bit of help with a few makeup products and tools I kept with me throughout my trip.
I was in Hong Kong Seoul and Paris which means that the climates were quite a bit different.
Hong Kong was quite humid whereas Seoul was very much drier.
All of that being said, I brought all my make up in a nice little Kate Spade cosmetic bag (as shown below).
I carried a few essentials:
- Foundation/BB Cream/Tinted Moisturizer (I used Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer as I raved about here)
- Blush (I used Benefit's Dandelion, see review here)
- Eyeshadow palette (I brought along with me UD's Naked Basics)
- Mascara (I used Diorshow Iconic Overcurl)
- Eyeliner (I brought along Stilla's Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Black and a pink pencil, Benefit's Eye Bright, see my rave here)
- Eyebrow stuff (Anastasia's brow pencil in brunette and Benefit's gimmieBROW in medium/deep, more about that here)
- lip balm
- lip stick (I brought a variety...so no point in quoting all of them)
- eyelash curler (I use the Shu Uemura one)
- foundation brush (I have a Sephora one)
So apparently I have a lot of products.
To summarize, I only used a few, so next time I'm going on vacation (a.k.a. Europe 2014) I know to only carry a few.
Here are things I used everyday.
- Tinted Moisturizer (and brush)
- Mascara (and curler)
- Pink Eyeliner
- Lip balm (I bought the Nivea Fruity Shine in Strawberry while in HK and I thought they didn't have it in Canada but...surprise surprise they do... I loved it though)
So that's my travel beauty kit, if I have to pack light, I shall bring what I used everyday but I may switch out the eye bright with either a palette or a dual eye liner pencil or something of the sort, especially cause my trip will be longer.
Comment below if you have any tips or any suggestions or any questions!!